Our Commitment is to Help Keep Residents Safe, Active, and Social
Friends, Family & Fun
We're happy to report that our residents are busy socializing with their fellow residents and participating in group activities! They're off to the park and to the store for an outing, or spending time visiting with their loved ones. Life is fun here at Grand VIlla!
Grand Villa has returned to the home we all love, while balancing safety, CDC guidelines to protect us from COVID-19, and being "together again"!
At Grand Villa, our residents are...
- Enjoying Resident Outings
- Listening to Live Entertainment
- Gathering With Friends in Group Activities
- Staying Fit in Fitness Classes
- Having Fun at Parties and Celebrations
- Loving Family Visits and Outings
- Socializing While Eating in Our Dining Rooms
- Participating in Vaccination and Booster Clinics
- Enjoying Being Together!
We remain committed to the Grand Villa promise... to be your home, while we help to keep you healthy, active, and social.
IT'S NEVER BEEN A BETTER TIME TO CHOOSE SENIOR LIVING
While it's still important to protect our seniors, it's equally important to keep them active and social. At Grand Villa, we found the perfect balance!
So why choose Senior Living instead of staying at home? The following questions are provided to demonstrate the benefits of senior living. You can put your mind at ease knowing that Grand Villa is still here to help.
If you can't answer yes to all of the following questions, then senior living is a very viable option.
- Are all visitors, health care aides, and repair staff screened for illness before entering your home?
- Are groceries, sundries, personal hygiene supplies, medications and other supplies delivered directly to your home for free?
- Do you have someone to fill up your car with gas or provide transportation to medical appointments?
- Does a qualified health care professional monitor you for signs and symptoms of illness?
- Does your physician routinely come directly to your home for medical appointments?
- Does someone order your medications and are they delivered to directly to your home?
- Is your home regularly cleaned and sanitized/disinfected?
- Does your family receive updates on your health and wellness?
- Do you have an emergency call system in your home?
- Are you able to enjoy socialization with others?
- Are you able to communicate with friends and family while staying safe?
- Does your family receive photos and direct communication on Facebook or other social media platforms?
- Do you have someone to talk to whenever you want?
- Do you have a sense of freedom and independence supported by a team of professional caregivers?
- Do you have someone who provides regular activities, exercise and good old fashion fun?
Grand Villa provides all the above, plus much more!
Grand Villa is committed to keeping our residents and employees protected. We are taking the following necessary precautions, including:
Ongoing COVID-19 Vaccination Clinics
- All existing residents are COVID-19 tested upon symptom development or exposure.
- All existing staff members are COVID-19 tested upon symptom development or exposure.
Health and Wellness Screening
- All staff members will receive a Health and Wellness screening upon entering the community prior to starting their shift, this includes an in-depth questionnaire and temperature checks.
- Staff members are not allowed to enter the community if they have any signs or symptoms of COVID-19.
- All residents will be monitored throughout the day for any signs or symptoms of illness.
- All 3rd party healthcare providers will receive a Health and Wellness screening upon entering the community, this includes an in-depth questionnaire and temperature checks.
- All staff members are required to follow general universal infection precautions while delivering resident services.
- All residents will be provided a mask, hand sanitizer, and literature on how to protect themselves from potential infection.
Infection Control Procedures
- All high-touch surfaces of the community are routinely cleaned.
- All cleaning chemicals meet the CDC-recommended requirements.
- Staff is trained on infection control policies.
At Grand Villa, while we strive to exceed the recommended precautions from the CDC and Florida Department of Health, to keep our residents safe... we remain committed to the Grand Villa promise... to be your home.