Independent Living in Clearwater, Florida
At Grand Villa of Clearwater, we offer an Independent Living lifestyle that is perfect for active seniors. We help our residents live life to the fullest with a full calendar of activities, friends right down the hall, and personal assistance when it’s needed.
Our all-inclusive monthly rate covers everything from fine dining to laundry and housekeeping services. Residents live in private apartments that range in size from studios to one and two bedroom apartments.
Grand Villa offers a carefree retirement in a community filled with fun. We’re ideally located near popular destinations like Ruth Eckerd Hall Performing Arts Center, Clearwater Beach, Clearwater Marine Aquarium, baseball at Spectrum Field, public golf courses, diverse and delicious restaurants and much more.
Enjoy a wide array of activities and events on-site. Our Activities Coordinator plans classes, lectures, and excursions. We’re also happy to assist you in organizing your own interest group.
Standard Independent Living Services
- 24-hour staffing
- Complimentary computer and Internet service
- Complimentary notary and fax services
- Complimentary use of washer and dryer
- Dynamic social and cultural calendar
- Exercise program
- Full-service apartment housekeeping once weekly
- Linen and terry services along with personal laundry once weekly
- Restaurant-style dining three times daily
- Scheduled transportation to local medical appointments, shopping, banking, and planned group social outings
- Apartment maintenance
- Utilities (except phone)
- Daily housekeeping, personal laundry service and more
- Guest accommodations available
Additional levels of care are available to meet individual needs. Our affordable, all-inclusive monthly fees are determined by pre-admission assessment, lifestyle, and level of care choices, and apartment layout. Contact us to learn more.